There's a lot of benefits we can find from lemons. It contains lots of vitamin C and may lower the risk of stroke in some people, fight free radicals, prevent asthma, and increase iron. Lemon is more common if you're trying to lose weight.
Facts about lemons
- Lemons are high in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidants
- Vitamin C is needed to produce collagen, it may help relieve asthma, symptoms, and it may protect against cancer
- Lemon juice can be used in teas, desserts, and on salads.
- Lemon water has been promoted as having a wide range of benefits, from weight loss to relieving depression.
Lemon is a good source of Vitamin C and antioxidants to boost our health. Vitamin C has long been seen as an antioxidant, anti-atherogenic, and anti-carcinogenic
- Lowering stroke risk
- Cancer prevention
- Preventing asthma
- Maintaining healthy complexion
- Maintaining a healthy blood pressure
- Increasing iron absorption
- Boosting the immune system
- Weight loss