If you're one of those people who wants to know how much weight you should lose? then this blog is for you. Most of us try to examine our own weight to set the goal. Well yeah, the goal is to lose weight as much as we can but honestly, losing weight has different factors these include age, muscle-fat ratio, height, sex, and body fat distribution, or body shape.
Here's how to check the ideal weight for you.
- Body mass index (BMI) - This measure a person's weight in relation to their height. According to National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- A BMI of less than 18.5 means that a person is underweight.
- A BMI of between 18.5 and 24.9 is ideal.
- A BMI of between 25 and 29.9 is overweight.
- A BMI over 30 indicates obesity
Body mass index calculator
Please calculate your BMI using this or you can look for other sources.
Supplied by BMI Calculator USAPlease check the BMI representation below: