For many people, losing weight is a big challenge. Diet and exercise can be difficult if you don’t know what you’re doing. There could be a lot of ways to lose weight depends on the body type.
It is important that you're also comfortable with the diet and exercise you're doing so you will enjoy doing it on a daily basis until it's already part of your system. I believe that's one thing you need in order for you to achieve your body goals, as what they say, "consistency is the key" and also "discipline". Here are some tips you can follow in order to achieve the perfect body for you.
- Doing cardio at least 30 minutes a day - Cardio can help you burn more calories to increase weight loss quickly. By doing cardio for 30-40 minutes it will burn 300-500 calories a day which is a good start in losing weight. Walking, jogging, boxing, biking, and swimming are just a few forms of cardio that can boost weight loss fast.
- Drink tea twice a day - Enjoy drinking your Fat burner tea to help you with losing weight. The Trimtuf fat burner tea is all natural blend of Green Tea, Black Tea, and Oolong Tea creates the perfect formula for a successful weight loss product. Drink this twice a day for a better result. You can also squeeze some lemon on your bottle to boost your metabolism too.
- Add fiber on your diet - This is also a major factor in losing weight. Eating as much fiber-rich food your body needs will help you boost up your metabolism. According to one review, increasing daily fiber intake by 14 grams without making any other dietary changes was associated with a 10% decrease in calorie intake and 4.2 pounds (1.9 kg) of weight loss over four months (1).
- Drink 8 or more glasses a day - Drinking lost of water will help you with your metabolism, cleanse your body of waste. Also, drinking more water helps your body stop retaining water, leading you to drop those extra pounds of water weight. Getting clear skin is also one of the advantages in drinking lots of water daily. Note: By drinking 2 glasses of water before meals can make you lose an average of 4.5 more pounds in 12 weeks.
- Watch what you eat/be mindful of your calorie count a day- In order for all of these sacrifices to lose weight to work, you really need to watch what you eat. Doing cardio, drinking tea and doing whatever it takes to lose weight would be put to waste if you don't start it with minimizing what you eat every day. You can check how many calories you need a base on how active you're everyday activity and base on the weight you're trying to achieve. There's an app which recommends the calories you need to maintain in a day.
- Sleep up to 7- 8 hours day - getting enough sleep is one more way to lose sleep because it will save you to more cravings during the night. According to one small study, depriving nine men of sleep for a single night resulted in significant increases in hunger and levels of ghrelin, the hormone that stimulates appetite (2). On the other hand, a study in 245 women found that improving sleep quality and squeezing in at least seven hours of sleep each night increased the likelihood of successful weight loss by 33% (3).