Product Instructions/guide suggestions:

Nov 6, 2018 - 4:32 PM

https://www.trimtuf.com/community/trimtuf/forums/218/topics/3274 COPY
  • Hey Guys, Tony here! from TRIMTUF. I am looking into improving our product packaging and instructions. But before I do that I want to get your opinion on what we can do to make it easier for you to understand how to use our products and how long you should be using our products. Would you like a guide that says this is how you use the products or package you bought or would you like more or so better directions on how to use it... give me some feedback! #trimtuf

• I don't think a guide is necessary, as the instructions page on the site are pretty clear. Maybe a small instructions flyer within the package?
    However, I'm confused about the instructions as well. The TRIMTUF site (and many others) say to use 1 tea bag for 2 cups every morning OR every night; not both. It also says that there are 10 bags in a package, yet the labeling on the front says there are 20 bags in a 10 day package (which there are in mine). Unless the 10 day package is for 2 people, this math doesn't add up.

• I have the same question